Followers

Monday 9 July 2012

Finally something done...

Hello guys and dolls

Another long time since you last heard from me. But I have been very busy. No...no miniatures but my own house needed some tlc. Bought new doors wich still need some paint. Cleaned up the addic and a bedroom. Place a new floor, wallpaper and painted a cabinet wich I had bought on the internet.

So you see....I had no desire to make miniatures. But I made some anyway. Meet Ms.Amalia Hornblower. She is Mr. Peter Pendleton's housekeeper. She's going to keep the house nice and tidy and prepares meals for Mr. Pendleton and his guests.



Further I made some friends for little Bear. His house is never crowded enough. (still need to finish the garden) It's a little shy ducky and a ladyrabbit.



With love
Sjoukje


2 comments:

  1. You've been very busy - your little critters are so cute!

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete