Followers

Monday 19 September 2011

Back from vacation.

It´s been a long time since you have heard from me but I was on vacation. I spend two (short) weeks in France. I´ve seen a lot of castles, gardens and museums. I love France.......
But now I´m back and I will show you my treasures that I bought overthere.
The statue is a statue of Ra. In France there are a lot of series that you can collect and this was one of them.....it is a new serie so the first episode was a bargain.
And then the paint.....I love the French colours. So I couldn´t resist these two acrylic paints. Fleur de rose (pinkish) and Azur. (bleu-ish)
The chair I have bought in Chenonceau. My most favorite castle. It´s a little oversized but if I make the rest also 1:10, no one will notice.



I´ve also been very busy with a tiny quilt.
It´s going to be a bedspread for my christmashouse.


With love         
               Sjoukje

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back :) Glad you had a great holiday.The chair is beautiful. Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een schattig stoeltje heb je gevonden in Frankrijk Sjoukje. Het standbeeld is ook heel apart.
    Je Kerstquiltje wordt super.

    groet Heleni

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds wonderful to have been in France. And the chair is fantastic, understand that you had to buy it! And what a great job with the bedspread,so tiny bits.
    Mona

    ReplyDelete