Followers

Sunday 29 April 2012

Tulips from.....Amsterdam???

No....these tulips are from IJsselmuiden. And they are standing in Little Bear's garden.
The buddleja is also finished.

You see the lego....Klara told me to put a 1:1 item in the scene to compare scale
 The green you see will be the lawn and the rest will be stones.
This is how I made the tulips. They are 1.8cm high.

The buddleja in progress.  This wasn't the most efficient way.
Next time I will first put the leaves on and then make a bunch of it. :-)

With love
Sjoukje

6 comments:

  1. The garden space already looks beautiful. Thank you for showing how you make the tulips.
    I love plants and flower making. Yours are very lovely and delicate.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely garden this is going to be... Little Bear will be very happy!

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little bears garden is looking wonderful. I love the flowers. The tulips look very real.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is so beautiful. I love all your flowers.
    Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  5. será un jardin hermoso...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I like all your flowers.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete